Please Choose Your Selection Below
About Precision Opinion
Precision Opinion is a Market Research company headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada with the ongoing mission of collecting unimpeachable data that uncovers the insights that drive success. Through telephone, online, and SMS data collection, we are able to reach respondents from all locations and all walks of life to gather the well-rounded insights that your research deserves.
Founded in 2007, we have grown from a 10 person boutique consultancy to a 650-seat CATI station research center that employs over 1,000 individuals and conducts nearly 1 million surveys annually. We have become the go-to firm for political, social science, government and entertainment studies.
QUALIFIED. EXPERIENCED. DEDICATED. DRIVEN.
We are uniquely qualified to be your go-to partner for 4 dissecting reasons:
- As one of the largest market research firms in the industry, we have the size and scope to be able to address your largest projects.
- Every project is important, therefore, we customize the data collection process from inception to data delivery. Need something out of the box that isn’t a standard request? As a partner and designed-for-you market research firm, we will advise and develop what is needed to get the job on time, on budget, and according to specifications.
- In order to ensure quality, we never outsource work and we closely monitor our call center agents.
- We deliver projects on-time, on budget, and according to requirements. We communicate with our clients early and often, as we know that communication is the key to success.
Precision Opinion in Bullet Points:
- 650 CATI Stations, Voxco Optimized
- ~1,000,000 Annual Surveys Completed
- 3 Presidential Elections Worked
- 15-year Holder of NORC National Immunization Study Project
- Services Include, but not limited to: Telephone, SMS, and Online Data Collection, In-Person Research, Programming, Survey Writing, Consulting, and Analytics
Services & Products: Telephone Data Collection
The Precision Opinion Telephone Data Collection Research Center is first-in-class and one of the largest CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing) centers in the United States. Precision Opinion headquarters, located in Las Vegas, NV, is equipped with 650 on-site CATI stations that are Voxco optimized.
All of our work is conducted in-house and in the United Stated.
Our modern phone center’s high-tech capabilities allow real-time reporting to help keep you up-to-date and in-the-know with the progress of your critical research needs.
Our continually trained research associates assure interviews with unbiased results and quality collection practices.
The phone room reflects over two-decades of experience and vital input from the market research industry – by project managers who assure timely project flow information with on-time delivery, and by senior analysts who require uncompromising data and verbatim reporting.
Precision Opinion does not sell “pre-set” data collection packages / facilities. Instead, we develop customized research services programmed for every client.
Our dedication and experience means that our data is completely trustworthy.
Services & Products: SMS/Text Message Data Collection
In 2019, Precision Opinion unveiled their SMS / Text Message software service as a new means for data collection. This software takes compliant Peer-to-Peer texting technology and has enhanced it to be geared specifically for the use of market research polling, which has shows an unique advantage in quickly and affordably obtaining quality insights from highly targeted areas.
When it comes to SMS, we are 100% TCPA compliant with the ability to use no-key-entry, 4-key entry, and 10-key entry in order to ensure our clients are protected and in compliance to the levels their organization feels is right for them.
Additionally, our in-house developed software has the ability to seamlessly integrate with telephone and online market research surveys and store all of the data in one environment, improving data cohesion and speeding up the analytics process.
With Political Polling and SMS, our software is able to append registered voter profile information to the respondent get obtain greater insights into your engaged audience.
Speed, accuracy, quality and targeted are the four pillars of Precision SMS, which is why we are the leaders in mass one-to-one texting communication for survey data collection.
Services & Products: Online Data Collection
At Precision Opinion, we use today’s technology to our advantage in order to connect with respondents on a global scale.
With access to over 12 million people around the globe and the ability to aggregate online data with your SMS and CATI research endeavors, Precision Opinion is your one-stop holistic research shop.
We capture insights anytime, any where, and on any device.
Services & Products: Virtual Call Center
Precision Opinion now offers provides “FLEX SPACE UNDER YOUR COMPANY’S NAME”. This Virtual Call Center program is especially significant for Prime Contracts that do not allow for data collection outsourcing.
Reasons to use our Virtual Call Center Services include:
- Your facility and employees
- Includes Telephone Data Collection (TDC) staff that with your company as the employer of record
- All TDC staff will be trained according to the required specifications of your SOW
- TDC staff will include trained Interviewers, monitors (quality control), team support staff, and team leaders.
- Your firm can have an onsite Manager to provide technical guidance and oversight.
- Using our cloud-based platform data collection may be done on VOXCO CATI platform or yours. Direct links with full FISMA and HIPPA security is available.
Services & Products: Data and Analytics
The world is filled with data, and at Precision Opinion, we turn data into insights, and insights into action.
Whether you are looking for top-level Tabs and Banner reporting, Sequencing, Regressions, Clustering, Conjoint Analysis or to build a Segmentation, our analytics team is here to consult and collaborate with you and your company.
If you need something outside of the norm and done-for-you, Precision Opinion is able to create custom dashboard and reporting features for you to stay up-to-date, dive into real-time insights and keep key stakeholders aware of your efforts at any time.
Clients choose to work with Precision Opinion because of our expertise, our drive towards uncovering better insights, and being client-focused with our deliverables and technological advancements.
Project History: Social Science Research
- Centers for Disease Control’s National Immunization Survey (NIS)
- Ohio Medicaid Assessment Survey
- CDC’s SLAITS Studies
- Children With Special Healthcare Needs
- CDC’s Pandemic Flu Study (Rabid Flu)
- Florida Young Adult Tobacco Study (YATS)
- Florida Young Cohort Survey (YCS)
- Florida Youth Media Evaluation Survey
- Alaska Victimization Study
- Food and Drug Administration – FDA Public Understanding Survey
- Food and Drug Administration – FDA Food Safety
- Food and Drug Administration -FDA Consumer Responses to Food Recalls Survey
- Survey of Community Support Interventions for Mammography Screening
- Texas Youth Cancer Cohort
- California Health Exchange
- California Health and Technology (CHAT) – Legacy Foundation
- Center for Public Affairs Research, NORC & The Associated Press
- Arkansas Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Annual Patient Experience of Care Survey for CMS
- Florida Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Annual Patient Experience of Care Survey for CMS
- Florida Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- National Medicare CHAPS Studies
- Florida Adult Tobacco Survey
- New York State Tobacco Survey
- California Health Exchange Interview Survey
- National Monitoring and Evaluation of Medicare Pare C and D Customers Service and Pharmacy Call Centers
Project History: Gaming and Entertainment
- Mandalay Bay Properties
- Walt Disney
- Blue Man Group
- Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Michael Jackson Show
- The Lion King
- Show Stoppers
- The Shark Reef
- Indian Gaming Throughout the United States
- Riverboat Gaming Throughout the United States
- The Madison Square Garden Sphere Las Vegas
Project History: Projects In The Media
- NORC + Vote Cast (Ongoing Election Years)
- 12/12/19 Impeachment Views
- 11/20/19 Impeachment & Election
- 10/21/19 Supreme Court Poll
- 9/4/19 Biden vs. Trump Poll
- 4/10/19 Views of Trump at end of Mueller Probe Poll
- 1/24/19 Partisan Divide Poll
- 10/31/18 Wisconsin Governor Poll
- 10/10/18 Wisconsin Senate Poll
- 9/18/18 Wisconsin Governor & US Senate seat Poll
- 8/22/18 Wisconsin Governor & US Senate seat Poll
- 7/8/18 Wisconsin Primary Poll
- 6/20/18 Wisconsin Primary Poll
- 4/5/18 Wisconsin Foxconn Deal & Gun Background Check Poll
- 10/24/17 Milwaukee Poll
- 6/28/17 Wisconsin Trump Approval Poll
- 3/22/17 Wisconsin Trump Approval Poll
- 11/2/16 Wisconsin 2016 Election Poll
- 10/12/16 Wisconsin 2016 Election Poll
- 9/21/16 Wisconsin 2016 Election Poll
- 8/31/16 Wisconsin Clinton vs. Trump Post Convention Poll
The Leadership Team
James Medick, Chief Executive Officer
Jim Medick serves as Chief Executive Officer and director of Precision Opinion, Inc. since Jul7 2007. From 1990 to 2007, Jim served as Chief Executive Officer of MRC Group, a private company that provided market research, analytical, and consulting services. From 1985 to 1990, he served as Senior Vice President of the Gallup Organization, a private company that provides market research, consulting, as well as training to domestic and international companies. From 1980 to 1985, Jim served as President of The Medick Agency, located in Orlando, Florida. The Medick Agency was a private company that provided marketing, public relations, and advertising services. From 1973 to 1980, Jim served as Vice President of Global Marketing of Mattel, Inc, a public company that sells and markets a variety of products and services. Jim obtained his BS/BA degree in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of Florida in 1968.
Bruce Baum, President and Chief Financial Officer
Bruce Baum serves as President and Chief Financial Officer of Precision Opinion, a position he has held since May 2016. From April 2014 to June 2015, Bruce served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Le Maitre, USA, a private company, that is a manufacturer and distributor of pyrotechnics and other special effects across the globe. From January 2013 to April 2014, Bruce served as Chief Financial Officer of Pyrotek Special Effects, Inc. From March 2011 to April 2012, Bruce served as Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Gograbme Technologies. From November 2004 to December 2010, Bruce served as Executive Vice President and as an Officer/Director of MICE North America, a company that provided services and products for trade shows, conventions, fairs, and mobile tours. Bruce obtained his BS degree in Business Administration and Finance from Arizona State University in 1980 and his MBA from University of Phoenix in 1987.
Matt McCoy, Senior Vice President
As the Senior Vice President of Precision Opinion, Matt has a multi- faceted depth of experience and knowledge in market research, from questionnaire development, authoring and programming, to leveraging the production environment through processing and analysis of client data. Additionally, Matt has been deeply involved in all phases of project development for Phone and Internet at Precision Opinion and he has a keen eye for specialized development and project implementation.
With over 19 years of experience in the market research industry Matt is proficient in multiple CATI, CAWI, CAPI, data processing, tabulation and panel products. His problem solving approach has allowed him to work closely with Precision Opinions diverse client base to ensure that quality and accuracy in every step of the process is closely adhered to in order to meet research goals.